MAKE YOUR OWN PRIZE WHEEL. OWN PRIZE WHEEL
MAKE YOUR OWN PRIZE WHEEL. BLACK BMX WHEELS. COLOR WHEEL FOR KIDS
Make Your Own Prize Wheel
- A thing, esp. an amount of money or a valuable object, that can be won in a lottery or other game of chance
- choice: of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
- hold dear; "I prize these old photographs"
- something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery; "the prize was a free trip to Europe"
- A thing given as a reward to the winner of a competition or race or in recognition of another outstanding achievement
- Something of great value that is worth struggling to achieve
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
June Bug and A Story!
I truly HATE these beetle bugs!!
First I have to set the story up!!! As I have told you before, I am sort of short and sort of chubby.
I also own a F150 Beautiful, Red, Ford Pick Up Truck...without a running board that would make it easier for my short fat butt to get up into the truck, or for that matter to get out!!!
Now here is the story!
John and I were going into town to so some shopping. We live way out in the country and the nearest town is 25 miles away.
We were about 5 miles away from the house, while I was driving, when I felt something crawling up my leg!!
When I tell you I freak out, I mean I really freak out in every sense of the word!!
I had a pair of blue jeans on, so I reached down and pinched up whatever it was between my jeans and two fingers to see if I could just smoosh it and be done with it. But noooooooooooooo!!! The thing was huge and it was fat!!!!!!!!!! That is when I freaked!!!
Driving with one hand, bent over forward, holding the "thing" with the other hand and hardly tall enough to see through the steering wheel, I drove off the highway onto the side of the road!
I started screaming, opened the door, sort of fell out, and started dropping my jeans, on a major highway, never letting go of my prize!! John is yelling at me..."What the hell are you doing and pull up your jeans, are you nuts?"...I was still screaming..."Kill it, kill it, kill it"!!!!!
John yelled at me to hold still long enough so he could get whatever it was, to kill it!!
Now I cannot believe he did this!! We switched fingers very carefully, with me still going "Ewwwwww, ewwwww, ewwwwww"!!!!!! and he then had the creature between his fingers and my jeans!! I was so relieved to be rid of it!!! Then he just "SQUISHED IT"!!!!!!!!!!!!
So grossssssssss! It pooped a big wet spot on my jeans that was so nasty smelling I almost gagged!!!
OK, by then I was so grossed out, all I wanted was for that thing whatever it was, to be out!! So I started shaking my leg like I had a turd stuck in my underware, right there on the side of the highway!! It wouldn't come out at fist because it was stuck to the inside of my jeans!!
Finally it fell out and it was one JUST LIKE this nasty bug, that is on this daisy!!!!
I got back in the truck and John was shaking his head and said "Can we go to town now?" I said "Are you crazy? I'm going home and changing these nasty jeans into something that doesn't smell like I vomited on them!" YUCK!!!
So, we turned around and back we went to get me a clean pair of jeans!!
Now I will feel crawly for the next 3 months!!! I just HATE bugs!!!!
WOF Collection 4
Make Your own Wheel of Fortune, something a friend made up for me.
An updated collection now shows 10 Wheel of Fortunes. Prizes, Big Money Values (2500, $3500, $5000, etc.), two Jackpot spaces (one from 1987 the other from 2006), the Surprise wedge, the Double Play token, the Free Spin disc, three Gift Tags (one from Blockbuster Video, another from eBay, and the third from Yahoo! Shopping), and the Wild Card, are also seen on various wheels.
fur steering wheel cover
color wheel combinations
2 bedroom 5th wheel
totally me pottery wheel
logitech cordless trackman wheel optical mouse
repair alloy wheel scratches
rockwood fifth wheel trailers
accuride steel wheels
small english wheel