CLEAN SKATEBOARD WHEELS. SKATEBOARD WHEELS
CLEAN SKATEBOARD WHEELS. INDIA PALACE ON WHEELS. COLOR CONFIDENTIAL COLOR WHEEL.
Clean Skateboard Wheels
- a board with wheels that is ridden in a standing or crouching position and propelled by foot
- Ride on a skateboard
- ride on a flat board with rollers attached to the bottom
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
68-365 Alberts Adventures at the Skate Park
It's been a while since Albert had been on any adventures, and so today decided it was time to get back out there! But what to do? He thought about sky diving, or rock climbing, but didn't have any equipment ready and raring to go.
So he started flicking through the extreme sports channel and came across skateboarding. Fantastic Albert thought. In his youth, Albert was one of those children who raced through busy towns on his skateboard causing all sorts of grief for pedestrians, so he was no novice when it came to the plank on wheels. However, he was no expert, and had not been on it in a number of years.
He ran to the loft and found his old board, covered in spider webs and what he hoped was dust. After a quick clean, it was back to normal, and Albert set off for the local skate park. When he got there, he went to the top of a ramp and stood on the board admiring the view. "Now how do I get this thing going" he thought to himself. He began to lean forward, and as he did so, he felt the board slipping. He tried to lean back to stop it, but it had gone too far. The board shot out from underneath him, and Albert went sliding down the ramp.
This happened a few times, until Albert was able to master it. But when he did, he was so excited, the adrenalin buzz that Albert was looking for was there! As he rocketed down the ramp, he felt 13 again, with the wind whistling past his head. It was soon dark, and Albert vowed to return soon to lean more tricks.
[part of our Local Skateboards brand we've been building in class]
As a contributing member of our group, I had to create 2 skateboard deck designs. I started out with a general Sharpie idea...with shapes that were partly inspired by the Local logo itself.
I live-traced it and adjusted the colors [of the one below], and had fun with some custom text, too.
The one below is a little fuzzy, just because I live-traced the thing a little too fast and didn't take time to clean it up much. Not thrilled with the colors... they look a little too vintage/vinyard-ish. :] Kinda wish I did a deep sky blue sort of combination.
I got so crazy with this design that I even mocked up a few Tshirts.
Just with the "Local" text didn't get covered by the wheel. Haha. Bad planning. If I have to ever design skateboards again, I'll remember that. :]
piel leather small laptop backpack on wheels
stock oem wheels
hed wheels usa
40 mm skateboard wheels
18 wheels of steel new game
john deere wheel weights
power wheels fisher price disney princess trailrider